OT - 2.4GHz complete video camera system FS

If anyone has been wanting a video camera for their a/c, car, baby monitor, whatever, here's a great system for sale I just listed on RCgroups:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t 8318 Had it mounted on a Pigi foamy and after countless hours of video of our flying field, I, and everybody else :), tired of the views, so I decided to let someone with more imagination or gets out to many varied locations to get some great birds eye views of things!!
Total 2.4GHz system includes 200mw transmitter & basic whip antenna, receiver with whip antenna and 8dbi circular polarized patch antenna and audio video outputs, NTSC 380 line 1 lux color CCD camera. This is the "brown bag" system sold by www.blackwidowav.com for $299. Also included is a 5.6" LCD monitor, retailed $75. Everything in perfect like new condition. Monitor and receiver run off 12 volts, transmitter and camera are **5 volt** ONLY. Get it all for $250 plus $10 shipping to the lower 48 states.
Picture also available with the listing... You can email via RCGroups PM if there's any questions. Thanks.
How can you use this with Spektrum radios flying around? It's on 2.4Ghz!

Aha! doh! Why didn't I think of that before asking a stupid question?