lOOKING FOR A PLACE TO FLY MY ARIPLANE IN ATLANTA

Hi,

I'm moving to atlanta near Austell, i would thank if somebody gives m some information about a covenient RC club in that area. It could b near austell or Marietta. Thanks very much and I hope somebody will hav an answer for me.

Santiago :

-- SantiagoSuare

this thread:

SantiagoSuarez

ATLANTA RC CLUB INC Flying Site Details

223 83 ROBERT SETILI Email Contact 1286 OAKDALE RD NE ATLANTA GA 30315 Phone: 404-370-0046 Visit Website

From ama web site. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Closest club to Austell :