Lancair EP conversion to brushless

It seems to me someone had an article with good photos and brushless motor recommendation to convert the Great Planes Lancair EP from the
stock brushed design to a out-runner brushless. I searched the forums and just can't find it.
Can anyone help?
On Sun, 25 May 2008 20:39:13 -0700, Joe Nobody wrote:

Just about anything that'll put 100-200 watts into the same-diameter prop should work fine. There's a slew of outrunners that go into the same planes as a speed 400, your problem there is too many choices, not too few.
I'd suggest you start thumbing through the magazines at your LHS, looking for construction articles. Find one (or several!) that have motor mounts you think you can adapt, and cook up your own conversion.
--
Tim Wescott