Looking for a Pica 1/5 Spitfire

Hi All

Any help finding 1/5 Pica Spitfire kit under a layer of dust some wher??

Paul

Reply to
rcdriver

I dont know why you would want that kit,i had one and it was a piece of crap. Nothing fit, wood was crappy. You would be better off scratch building it.

Reply to
G MAN

I have one. Rather old. You may inquire.

Reply to
cainhd

For Sale - Pro Built PICA 1/5 SUPERMARINE SPITFIRE completley built

all sheeted and ready for radio install and finishing pictures upo request, $150. [email

-- meteorr

this thread:

meteorri