1/24 Spitfire seat?

Does any aftermarket company make a 1/24 seat to replace the monstrosity Trumpeter has inflicted upon their Spitfire kit? Alternatively, does anyone have a junked Airfix kit that could donate its seat to a worthy cause?

Reply to
Jeff C

Meteor Productions sells the Cutting Edge resin replacement seat for this kit. Rich

Reply to
Berneckir

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Berneckir) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m03.aol.com:

Recjon it would work for the Airfix I and V?

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Speaking of which, I have a 1/24 Airfix Spitfire FS if anyone is interested.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I believe it would. Rich