PICA 1/5 Waco WTB

Have a friend who is looking for a PICA/Platte 1/5 scale Waco or a similar round nosed kit for a 23 to 35 cc motor. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Bill

Reply to
sky

I have one in hand. Taking it to a Cub Flyin in the AM, at Glen St Mary

If it comes home with me I will get back to you tomorrow evening. George Gainesville F

-- RAGBA

this thread:

RAGBAG

Go to ebay.com and enter in the search box "(Pica,Waco) kit"

Reply to
bdealhoy

See item 5973312026

Reply to