P.A.W. manufacturers location sought

Hi all,

Ist a while since I have been involved in this hobby. I am trying to find out if P.A.W. are still in existance and if so where they are located.

Thanks in advance

Ken

Reply to
sueken

Alive and well:

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Manley

Also:

Kevin Manley

Visited the first site. Sorry to hurt yer feelings but IMHO the Chinese castings are (a) of a higher quality and (b) better engineered, e.g. stress risers.

Must be a sentimental thing, nothing wrong with it.......

Reply to
Pete