OT: Full-size airshow in Bundaberg Australia

Greetings, Well, I've just attended my first 'proper' airshow (at Bundaberg in QLD Australia) and all I can say is *wow*. The aerobatics displays by the Edge540 and the Pitts Special were simply breathtaking to see for real (as opposed to on telly). Something that really surprised me though was how small both of these aircraft are. The Pitts more so than the Edge, but they are both *really* small aircraft. Compared to the warbirds (Mustangs, a Sea Fury, lots of Yaks etc) they are tiny. Having never seen anything like this before, I'm totally hooked :-) Watching a Mig15 doing full-noise passes at what looked like only metres above the ground was just awesome :-)

MrBonk

MrBonk