ADXL accelerometer in Australia

Where can I order ADXL* accelerometer (ADXL 202 in particular) in Australia?

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:21:35 +1100, <aus> wrote:

ADXL202JQC RS Components p/n 331-4510 $94.10....Yikes!!
Digikey have some varieties for around US$20. http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Criteria?Ref39853&Site=US&Cat1523332
I obtained a couple of samples from Analog Devices for free a couple of years ago. You might be able to do the same...
dmm wrote:

http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Criteria?Ref39853&Site=US&Cat1523332
of years ago.

I think we get ours for about $15ea from the local Australian AD rep (Unique). They had them in stock last time we got some.
Dave :)
I don't even bother in Oz, I go shopping overseas and buy a lot of stuff at once to make it worthwhile: e.g.
http://www.mikroelktronika.co.yu
http://www.sparkfun.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cart8933&catq&
<aus> wrote in message

I've just been reconnected to my news server so couldn't view the start of this thread, so please forgive me if you are after production quantities, but we use the ADXL202 in a few of our designs like the GPS Cube (http://www.commlinx.com.au/GPS_datalogger.htm ). If you are just after a couple I'm sure we can arrange something.
Regards,
Peter Johnson, CommLinx Solutions http://www.commlinx.com.au /