Re: OOPic and Serial LCD Display

I have just purchased a Matrix orbital LCD screen. I want to put it on I2C, but I am something of a neophyte. Have you (or anyone else) been
successfull in getting the Matrix orbital screen to talk I2C to an Oopic? The literature has me entirely confused and my current configuration shuts down the I2C bus. {:(
Chilly Charlie