(Park Flyer) Aerobird rebuild

I'm finishing up changing out a fuselage on an Aerobird Challenger.

I've discovered that I can't find the rubber band holding the tail control surfaces in place. I'm pretty sure this isn't the same rubber band as used to hold the wings on but am not sure what pulling strength is the right amount.

I didn't see the part identified in the manual...

Any thoughts?

George Rachor

========================================================= George L. Rachor Jr. snipped-for-privacy@rachors.com Hillsboro, Oregon http:rachors.com United States of America Amateur Radio : KD7DCX

Reply to