Pica

Hi All Is Pica going out of bussiness..I tried there Web Site..There's noithing there anymore???

Thanks Dan

Reply to
DanNJ

According to this site,

they're in the process of moving. Phones were turned off in May. They leave an e-mail of snipped-for-privacy@aol.com for customer communication.

Chuck

Reply to
C.O.Jones

There was a big sale advertised here in Florida by someone selling all the PIco balsa stock. Looks like they have shut it down.

Red S, Gainesville, FL

Red S. Red's R/C Battery Clinic

Red Scholefield

Maybe but, according to this web site:

they're in the process of moving.

Reply to
C.O.Jones

I e-mailed then using the address on the web site I mentioned before. They said they are simply moving but, it's going to take a few months. I don't know the reason behind this. Maybe they have a lot of cutting equipment to take down and set up again.

Chuck

Reply to
C.O.Jones