Plan for 60s "Concord" 1 chan. R/C

Anybody know how I can get hold of a copy of the old single channel R/C kit called the "Concord"? This was a high wing plane, probably kitted by Ektronics, having a wingspan of about 48 to 50 inches. This was suitable for an .10 R/C - or maybe even a real hot (say like a Norvel) .049 or .061 cubic in engine. (I had a Fox .049 on mine, which I flew up til about 1985.) I'd be happy to pay anyone to send me a copy of the plan. I've got an old Enya .15 and an Enya .09 which oughtta be okay for this. - TIA

Reply to
wallyone88