Question About a Company

Hi,

I am starting to get back into RC. I am looking for a company called A & A industries. Does anyone know if they are still around and how to reach them?

Frank

Reply to
FZZAP

They sell the line of Bud Nosen kits but about 2 years ago, they quit selling through normal channels. Now, you can only get their kits by doing a search on Ebay for "Bud Nosen" and you'll find where they sell their kits through auction on Ebay only.

MJC

Reply to
MJC