RCM Plan Service

Does anyone know if the RC Modeler company is still selling plans...and how to reach them? Thanks, Frank Schwartz

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Go to

, scroll down and on the lower right (under the yellow "RCM Store" logo) is a link to their plans page. It appears you can search their plans listings and then call the number listed to place an order. This worked for me last fall. No idea if they are still selling but I would give them a try or two. I believe I have seen recent reports about that they are still in business though sometimes hard to get ahold of.

Bruce

Reply to
brucedenman

Go to

, scroll down and on the lower right (under the yellow "RCM Store" logo) is a link to their plans page. It appears you can search their plans listings and then call the number listed to place an order. This worked for me last fall. No idea if they are still selling but I would give them a try or two. I believe I have seen recent reports about that they are still in business though sometimes hard to get ahold of.

Bruce

Reply to
brucedenman

They are still dealing in plans.

for orders: Orders snipped-for-privacy@rcmmagazine.com

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING PLANS

USA ORDERS - all orders must include postage. UPS, folded in an envelope, add $6.00 for 1-3 plans, $7.00 for 4-6 plans, $8.00 for 7 or more plans. If you would like your plans mailed UPS, rolled in a mailing tube, add $8.00 for 1-3 plans, $9.00 for 4-6 plans, $10.00 for 7 or more plans (mail tube offer good only in USA). Orders sent Priority if undeliverable by UPS.

California residents add 8.25%, California Sales Tax.

FOREIGN ORDERS - all orders must include either Economy or Airmail postage. Canada: Economy add $5.00 for 1st plan, then $1.50 for each additional plan; Canada: Airmail add $7.00 for 1st plan, then $2.00 for each additional. All other Foreign orders: Economy - add $5.50 for 1st plan, then $2.00 for each additional plan. Airmail - add $10.00 for 1st plan, then $3.00 for each additional. Prices effective January 1, 2003. Prices subject to change without prior notice.

Send order by fax, email snipped-for-privacy@rcmmagazine.com, online or mail to:

RCM Plans Service, P.O. Box 487, Sierra Madre, California 91025

Remember, if you have a question concerning any of our plans, please feel free to call on our Toll Free Order Line: (800) 523-1736.

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Frank- AT Perry, McGill tables W55-W59 (real close to yours) are assigned to "RCM". Could that be RC Modeler???

-Dave

Reply to
Dave Plumpe

This is just a thought that might apply to others here... If a fellow lives in the same house for 35 years, he is apt to collect a bunch of stuff. Some stuff takes up more room than other stuff, and then when he is overtaken by some fit of order and wants to gain some additional room, he is apt to off-load stuff. I got rid of almost all my plans, many RCM's, on eBay. I got rid of all the old model kits I admitted I would never build. And I got rid of near 30 years of Model Builder and other magazines. I am also a musician and I study music from 1900-1939 and one of those songs occurs to me now relative to my gettiing rid of the RCM plans..."Who's Sorry Now?" I miss my RCM plans. I shouldn't have gotten rid of them.

Ken, with no plans in his life.

Reply to
kcashion

Anyone ever tell you you're a punny fellow? mk

Reply to
MK

The refrains of Connie Francis my be ringing through your ears, but ask yourself this question and answer truthfully?

Do you need the plans now? Will you need them in the next 6 months?

If there's a "no" to both, switch the record over and play "Where The Boys Are".....

I've been living with a binge-purge cycle with a number of my hobbies and activities. My hobby stuff went from covering a third of the basement to taking up less than a fifth. I now have room to actually construct a working workshop.

Downside is that my wife's hoarding has taken off.

Oh well, garage sale season is soon and I'll try to convince her to get rid of the craft stuff that she'd bought thirteen years ago and not touched since.

Feel good about yourself! Don't let the negative over-ride the positive! Otherwise, you'll be bragging about how Dr. Phil told you to get a life!

Reply to
byrocat