RCM Plans Service - Still operating?

Hi All,

I know that RCM is no longer publishing their magazine, but I was wondering if their online plans service is still operating. The web site is still up, but I would hate to place and order and give them my credit card number, and then not have my order show up. Does anyone have any recent experience ordering plans from RCM?

Regards,

Treker in Minnesota

Reply to
Jay Bickford

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:24:08 -0500, Jay Bickford wrote in :

Here is a wonderful newsgroup archive service:

When you follow the link, put "RCM plan service" in the white box next to the "search this group" button.

You will find a thread with 50+ posts in it discussing the question.

Or you can trust my memory of what someone said: that they had ordered and received plans in October.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Trust his memory! You don't want to subject yourself to that thread. :D

Reply to
Stefan Pettersen