RCM Plans Service - Still operating?

Hi All,
I know that RCM is no longer publishing their magazine, but I was
wondering if their online plans service is still operating. The web
site is still up, but I would hate to place and order and give them my
credit card number, and then not have my order show up. Does anyone
have any recent experience ordering plans from RCM?
Regards,
Treker in Minnesota
Reply to
Jay Bickford
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:24:08 -0500, Jay Bickford wrote in :
Here is a wonderful newsgroup archive service:
When you follow the link, put "RCM plan service" in the white box next to the "search this group" button.
You will find a thread with 50+ posts in it discussing the question.
Or you can trust my memory of what somethat they had ordered and received plans in October.
Marty
Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Site Timeline