AMA Plans Service

Placed an order 11-09 for four sets of plans. Received the order yesterday, plans rolled and shipped Priority Mail inside one of those triangular tubes. Ten day total order turnaround, including my order via SNAIL MAIL to AMA (unfortunately, no online ordering). That's the best plans service I've ever received!

DougSter

Reply to
DougSter

Sometimes the AMA can do something.

Reply to
Vance

The AMA pretty well reflects the membership that makes it up. "Sometimes they can do something." :-)

The AMA has an on-line store, I would be very surprised if they did not add the plans service to it very soon.

Red S. AMA 951

Reply to
Red Scholefield