OS 25FP Settings Help Needed

I bought a used OS 25FP and today have magaed to get it running.
I started it quite easily but never managed to get a great deal of
power out of it no matter where I set the mixture valve.
There are two other screws on the engine, and I was wondering if anybody has any default settings for all of the screws so at least I can get it running and then just adjust the mixture.
Any help appreciated as it's starting to get cold up here in Canada and the flying days are getting short.
Thanks.
I tried that and even at full throttle it never gets to speed up and smooth out.
Maybe the jets or needle are worn out.
Thanks, I'll try replacing them.
On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:31:04 -0700, "Paul McIntosh"