Das Bipe Stick

Hi, I am looking for the Midwest Products plans for the DBS, if any on

can point me to them or if you have a set I am willing to buy a cop also if you have the instruction booklet same deal. Thank

-- habutt

----------------------------------------------------------------------- habutti's Profile:

this thread:

habutti

---------

I can't help you with the plans, but I can help with affirmation. I always wanted one of those models too. Why? Because the basic layout favors being a biplane and a neat one at that.

If someone does contact you with the answer, please share it here with us. Good luck.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Well I received the plans today looking good. Some one on the bay had them for sale. My goal is to put one together for the flying season.

Reply to
habutti

Congrats! Any idea if the plans are available from one of the major collections? I wouldn't mind getting a copy of them, myself.

Reply to
Ed Paasch

I searched the entire web and could not find them, I'm more than happy to get a copy for you at Kinkos if you like, just let me know.

Reply to
habutti

Well here are some pics of the final product enjoy:

?pic=s24llj

Reply to
habutti