RC Universe

It seems that any thread with "RC Universe" in the title goes to a minimum of 45 postings.

Let's see how many this one generates!

Reply to
[Name Here]

Don't you have anything better to do? Or for that matter, don't I???

John

[Name Here] wrote:
Reply to
John Morley

Hell no! Nothing better to do at all! Except maybe dwell at length on the fact that RC gear has never been more available or more affordable, RC magazines have never been better (okay, with some exceptions, but that's not this thread), and the fact that the internet has brought us previously unimaginable quantities of information on any topic that our minds can dream up.

Hmmm... what else?

My government helps me to keep in good health. My employer treats me fairly.

I have a reasonable amount of leisure time.

It would be remarkably unusual for anyone to try to hurt, or even shoot, me tonight.

Within tolerable limits, I can do what I want, and say what I want, when I want, to whomsoever will listen.

Life is good. The "House Special" pizza from the Italian couple 'round the corner and Kumala Cinsault Pinotage are both affordable and go well together.

On the other hand, how many people around the world will loose a limb to a landmine in the next 12 hours? How many will be tortured to death? How many will quietly die of starvation, alone, in some forgotten part of the world? How many, through no fault of their own, writhe in pain or prematurely exhale their last breath even as I type this?

Sometimes that kind of perspective helps me to deal with the fact that some guy wants to take two percent of my bandwidth to load a banner ad from a site that I have freely chosen to visit.

Reply to
[Name Here]

Me neither. Bored out of my mind waiting for a delivery.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

Well if you guys are really all THAT bored, go look how some of the candidates for the AMA District VIII VP slot feel they have a right to pull the wool over the voters eyes I have to admit that of the two, the guy who brags about using the loop holes at least has the courage to own up to his actions. Personal cowardice manifests itself in many different manners, hiding from the public and refusing to address the issues is one.

Here are a few threads of interest:

Enjoy,

Jim Branaum AMA 1428

A.K.A. Six_O'clock_High Target snipped-for-privacy@Guns.com

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Wonderful answer.

We can choose to visit RCU or not. One would think with all the complaints that we were forced to sit in front of the computer and log on to RCU 24 hours a day. If you don't like it leave, Good riddance!!!..

Regards

Tom Watson Sydney Australia

Reply to
Tommy

I meant if "They" don't like it "They" can leave

Reply to
Tommy

What difference does it make? If you go to a hotel, and stay at that same chain for every vacation for twenty years, AND then the chain says you must pay with AMEX and this really makes you mad........ you can't unregister all those visits, all those credit card receipts, addresses etc..... What is the deal? Do you think they are selling this valuable item to the highest bidder? Do you think if you join a health club, you info is permanently delete if/when you quit? Heck, you might have graduated high school a long time ago, and that school, or district likely has your info still stored somewhere.... even though you are not a member of that school any longer.

Robert

mpj220 wrote:

Reply to
RBarkus

Robert, The difference is that I do not give RCU authorization to use my information. I have NOT agreed to the new terms of use of the site. RCU has changed ownership and policies.

Reply to
mpj220

Get a life! :) Howard

Reply to