RCU OK?

Tried to get on but RCU is super slow and locked up my puter.

CCR

Reply to
Litehousehobby

They are in process of switching to a new server for better and faster service.

-- Red S. Battery & Charger Forum Moderator - RCU

Reply to
Red Scholefield

We had a "2004" bug because of user birthdays on the forum homepage. I found it earlier and fixed it up. Should be fine now.

Also we are moving hosts and to new servers which should be lightning fast next week. We have outgrown our developers bandwidth already and will be on a 100mbit connection and 5 dual proc dedicated servers for lots of SPEED!

thanks for your patience.

marc prez rcu

Reply to
Marc