Re: Can I power my Li Poly charger from my computers PSU?

We had a construction article from one of our members on building one in our club's April newsletter. Here's a link. It's on page

6.
Mike
I was wondering if I could attach the aligator clips from my charger to > the 12v power coming from my computers power source? The 12v line is > 12v@1.0a so it seems like it should work... but I dont want proceed > without some confirmation... >
Reply to
Mike Bealmear