Re: Cap 232 flight characteristics

I guess I just should have said that I think your CG location claims for the H9 25% CAP illustrate that you haven?t a clue or you're full of baloney...or both:)

Reply to
Gregg Uhlendorf

ROFLOL!

Boy, are you a nice guy! Maybe a lump of coal will come your way and you can use it to wam up.

You are right, the balence when I started was more than 4 inches behind the spec'ed point. The seller told me that was the right point, and I was careless enough to believe him and not look it up until later. I have always laughed at the 'wait and balence' modelers and found I was in that box this time! I cannot tell you how well it flew there as I could not stand the extreme sensitifty to the elevator on low rates during the first flight, so I nursed it around and began to change things. After the second change, I did the research and decided I was a reasonably happy camper with what I had flown.

I will lend you a wooden stake if you need one. . . . .

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High