Re: Fuel line tubing in High temps

HI all - does the 3/36 fuel line withstand the high temps experienced near a

> running engine? My fuel line contacts the engine in several places... is > this a problem once the engine gets up to temp? Thanks ahead of time... > >

No problem.

Reply to
Morgans

The fuel line can handle much higher temps thanyou are likely to subject it to. Be careful, though, that you don't get it wrapped around hot parts as it can cause fuel vaporization if it gets too hot.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh