Re: Identify this part please

I don't 'know' the kit, but it sure looks like the windshield braces coming off the top of the cowl. Even the common color. . .

Club member gave me a somewhat wrecked J3 Great Planes Cub (71' span). > What is this part and where does it go on the plane. > Thanx a lot > >

Six_O'Clock_High

Sorry,it's the ARF version. Thanx

Reply to
TX_QBALL

Appears to be the top former of the cowl with the windscreen supports.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Can anyone send me a pix of where this goes and how??? I can't get it to fit anywhere that looks or fits rite.. Thanx

Reply to
TX_QBALL

Always the possibility that that particular part does not belong to your J3 but somehow got mixed into the pile of parts for it by accident.

Reply to
Bruce