Re: NIB Zenoah G62

I have a Zenoah G62 in a Extra 300 XS 1/4 scale. My problem is that the vibrations of this engine are very high. I changed some propellers but I haven´t any solution. Please, can you help me?...

Thank you

Reply to
jobacigal

The G-62 is renowned for low end roughness. The only way I know of to solve that problem is to contact C&H Ignition

and get one of their systems (~125USD). That will make the engine easier to start, somewhat lighter if you remove the starter spring, more responsive to the throttle, and more powerful. It seemed to for mine...

YMMV

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High