Re: slimline smoke pump?

Is that called spaming????

hehe...ignore that last post, I was TRYING to forward it to a friend of mine > who is the one looking for the pump....thanks for all the help guys! > > Brad > > > > > > > > Hi guys.....anyone know where to get a Slimline Smoke system? I'm > mainly > > > interested in this one since I know the volume of flow is adjustable > with > > > the throttle position. Or, are any others made this way? > > > > > > >

Robert Ashley-Roche

Why do some people have to resort to calling names when they don't agree with someone. Is it because you can't come up with a good argument to support your idea so you just have to cast derision upon someone else? Or is it because you are just a small person who likes to make people angry?

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
WMHJ