Re: Stuka

Can anyone tell me if the Great Planes Stuka is available in the UK.

> Many shops advertise it but don't have it in stock. > > TIA > > Val

I don/t know about the availablity of the GP Stuka, but getting back to the original question, Skyshark RC has a Stuka for .45 to .60 size engines. I've seen this one built and it is a beauty. All lazer cutting. Tom J.

Reply to
tom johnston

Have a look at the one in here

May be a better bet after all.