Re: TME Xtrema for Lithium packs

Abel

I can certanly understand that the Xtrema may not be for you right now

It caters to the all out electric flyer that flys everything fro foamies to Giant scale. It also appeals to someone flying foamies no but is dreaming about flying bigger electrics some day. The Xtrema is charger you will not outgrow. We designed it that way. We are sick an tired of this throw away society that we have become. New, product don't seem to have any long term value any more. That is why we giv away free lifetime updates.

Think of the value that represents. We met the challange with the M

cells and had a firmware update one week after we released our initia product. And we will do the same thing again when the new "m hypersteroid wizz bang" battery comes out next month

As far as taking out the garbage and mowing the lawn goes, th

processor we use is a very powerful processor that is used in man commercial robots. If we get enough interest we could certainly ad those features! :) Of course motors and servos are optional and som assembly will be required! (batteries not included!) :(

Here is a good deal for you and anyone else that thinks the Xtrema ma

be something they may want. We are giving one away. FREE! Simply go t '

'
and click on Fre Xtrema Giveaway The next giveaway is on Sept 1..... Wow, that tomorrow!!.. :eek:

Alber

-- tmene

this thread:

tmenet

We have extended the deadline for the giveaway mentioned above t

September 16 . Just go to the link in the last post for more details

Alber

-- tmene

this thread:

tmenet