Re: TT 46 Pro won't shut off

You might want to try a Bolly Clubman prop. They have a 10.5 x 8 that works great with mine. As for not shutting down. There is a leak of air from the Carb screw and I put a bit of fuel line over the High speed screw to stop it. This was common in older models I think. I have 12 hours on one of them now and it is great. It is over 5 years old and loves the 10.5 x 8.

I am currently flying a TT46 Pro on A Sig Something Extra, using a APC > 11X6 prop. The engine is a perfect combination and flies the plane > great. I can get the engine to idle way down. However I can't shut > the engine off unless I pull the fuel line off. I have the throttle > linkage all the way back. The carb appears to be shut all the way. I > see no adjustment screw like I have on my O.S. Engines. Is there > something I am missing or don't understand? Any suggestions? > Thanks
Reply to
Thesmo