TT Pro-46 tuning

I have a TT Pro-46 that is giving me a hard time getting the low speed
needle set properly. It seems that no matter where I set the low speed
needle it stumbles and dies when I give it more throttle. I have been
through more than a complete revolution of the low speed needle and
can't seem to find a spot that works. I have the same problem if I'm
just a hair out from completely closed all the way to 1 1/2 turns out.
I know there are a ton of these engines around, can someone give me a
good place to start with the low speed needle please.
Thanks,
Steve
Reply to
Steve
refer to sub section "Carburettors, Tuning & Performance Testing, Glow Plugs" under "Engines,Plugs,Tuning, Petrol, Turbines, Mufflers, Cleaning, etc" at
amongst the many = How To Tune Your Engine+#01 ***
'Setting the Idle Mixture _ Brian Hampton " or download manual for TT Pro engines =
email me for jpg's of specific pages.
regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.
That suggests to me that you need to disassemble the carb and clean it as thoroughly as you know how.
My experience has been that when a needle valve stops working, there is something blocking the flow of gas.
Might help.
Marty
Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ