Oracover Supplier

I am currently in the process of covering an aircraft with Monokote, midway thru I switched to some "leftovers" for a compound curve. The leftover was marked "Oracover" on the back side. The Oracover followed the compound curve much better than the Monokote and I would like to use more of it BUT... I cannot remember who supplied the Oracover, by this I mean that I purchased a "name brand" covering that had the Oracover stamp on the back. It may have been Hanger 9 or someone else. Anybody here knows who re-brands the Oracover and under what name it is sold ?

Reply to
stearman

| I cannot remember who supplied the Oracover, by this I mean that I | purchased a "name brand" covering that had the Oracover stamp on the back. | It may have been Hanger 9 or someone else. Anybody here knows who re-brands | the Oracover and under what name it is sold ?

Ultracote is the same stuff as Oracover.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Oracover is brand name as sold in Europe $& Asia. = Profilm in UK = Ultracote in USA check out instruction and colour sites =

Reply to
A.T.

Hobby Lobby used to handle Oracover. It's got a new name now.

Texas Pete

Reply to
Pete Kerezman

Ultracote is the same thing as Oracover. It is sold by Horizon Hobby

Ted Campanelli