Scale Info

Can anyone tell me if there is a web site that has detailed info on WWII planes. I am interested in there dimensions. Would like to find a site that has drawings that shows all the dimensions of the plane in imperial or metric.

Reply to
David N

On 10/7/2003 10:55 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

This site may provide some of the info you want AS WELL AS actual videos/films clips of various US warbirds.

Ted Campanelli