Where to find inexpensive needle valve for TT Pro .46?

I need a needle valve for a Thunder Tiger Pro .46 - My LHS wants about
$18-19 - does anyone know of less expensive online options (incl
shpg)? Or is it possible to use some other make? Thanks, Mike
Reply to
Mike
Try ehobbies.com
If your engine has the angled needle valve you might be able to use the needle valve assembly for the Tower 40 I use them to replace the needle valve asembly on the TT GP 42 and OS 40 FP.
Thunder Tiger engines are great but parts are Dam hard to find and they cost to much. Ace better get on the ball. I now use Tower and GMS and love them. and yes the all shut of with the throttle cut SW
Reply to
O4U2P
Try snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. Good guy to do business with and quick shipping...
Reply to
TX_QBALL
You do not indicate as to whether your quoted amount is expressed in US$, AU$ NZ$ etc. FWIW LHS,
, shows TT Pro .46 needle to be equivalent of US$7 ex GST which is cheaper than some other well known brands.
regards
Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

A.T.
I'll mail it in the morning.
jw
- Herlema ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums Visit us at
Herleman
The Enya plug will stop all of the silliness.
Good luck with your flying