Re: What is the best interface cable to get for my new jr 8103

Here are some sites I have checked

Greg

Could some one check out this interface and let me know if there is anything better or cheaper. I would prefer the usb version but they want $72.99.

Thank Greg

Reply to
Greg

Try this site...i have a USB interface from here, & it works great.

Paintballmavin

At the risk of sounding repetitive (I've been talking about this a lot), I bought the joystick version of the simblaster.com cable for my hitech and it's well worth the money. Fast service, too.

Reply to
frater mus