Re: World's oldest fieldbox - was finishing a fieldbox

> I built my fieldbox of plywood in 1968 (35 years ago). I gave it a > coat of paint and fuelproofed it and it is still in regular use. > > Any older than that???? > > Regards (I suspect mine is almost brand new compared to some out > there) 8^) >

I can't come close to that. I built mine out of scrap paneling in 1992, and it's still in regular use. I don't see any end in sight. Maybe I'll still be using it in another twenty years. And I'll probably still have the same bits and pieces in it that I "just might need to use some day".

Reply to
Robbie and Laura Reynolds