Replacement Gears for Tower System 2000 Servos

When I called Tower for replacement gears for their Sys. 2000 TS31& TS 35( Ball
Bearing) Servos I was told that none were available.Incidently,their catalog
refers to ordering replacements! Can anyone suggest an alternate source? Thank
you!
Reply to
John E. Kaiser
LXNB41 Hobbico Servo Gear Set CS/TS-35 Add to Wish List 2.65 In Stock
LXNB42 Hobbico Servo Metal Gears CS/TS-35MG Add to Wish List 15.49 In Stock
LXNB44 Hobbico Servo Metal Gear Set CS/TS-71 Add to Wish List 15.49 In Stock
Hobbico/Tower same thing, 99% of the time, just rebadged
hth
J.D. to e-mail, pull the post
Reply to
J.D.
The System 2000 servos, if I remember correctly, were made by Hitec, while the System 3000 series are made by Futaba. Try a gear set for the equivalent Hitec servo. -- Morris Lee snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net
Reply to
Morris Lee

Site Timeline