Right - Left - Your OTHER Right!

There are few things as difficult as teaching something that has been second-nature to you for a long time. Example, a few years ago i tried to teach my wife to ski. I had learned when i was 3 years old, so i didnt even have a clue what it was like NOT to know how - and more importantly, what a newbie needs to know.

Reply to
MikeF

I have seen that, myself. Only once.

Reply to
John R. Agnew

HI MIKE

The most glaring example of this I have found is computer nerds trying to explain/show stuff to learners - click click, screen sceen mouse mouse - all faster than a learners eye can follow. Many learners just give up and say "yeh, OK" and go away confused, and sure that computers are too hard.

David

MikeF wrote:

second-nature to you

was 3 years