Saito 1.80 shaft size?

Hi all,

Does anyone know what drill size I need for my prop to fit the shaft on the above engine? Neither of my prop reamers are large enough.

TIA, Jim

Reply to
James Ellis
8MM
Reply to
sea

Thanks!

Jim

Reply to
James Ellis

I believe you will find it is 10mm. I had to buy a metric bit just for this for my two 150's and an 180.. Dan Thompson (AMA 32873, EAA 60974, WB4GUK, GROL) remove POST in address for email

Reply to
Dan Thompson

I use either an X or a Y size drill bit.

Reply to
Bill

From the site

"You will need the 7,8mm reamer for the 50,56,65,80,91,100 engines. You will need a 10mm reamer for the 120, 150,180 engines; although the thread size is

8x1.25 mm, the base shaft is a smooth 10mm diameter."

I had the same question on mine, and someone pointed me to this site.

Jim

Reply to
Joe Bill

Ah! Thanks again for your help. 10mm reamer enroute from Horizon (I hope).

Jim

Reply to
James Ellis

Reply to