Servos for DP Ultimate 40

I've had a Dave Patrick Ultimate 40 ARF sitting in the basement for a couple of years now, and I think I'm finally going to break down and build it this winter. The manual says any servo with 45 oz-in torque will work fine. What would some of the august members of this group recommend?

Thanks, Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee

If it's for a .40-size engine, OK. But you'll have more fun with a little more torque at not a whole lot more cost.

If it's a 40% scale model, not OK.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

The Futaba 3004 and 3004, and Hitec's 425 would be the bottom of the range. Try Hitec's 475HB for some insurance. 60 oz., ball bearing, and Karbonite gears. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver