Shallow AMA members/complainers

AMERICAN beef Paul, American beef.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

That's what I was talking about! Got a stack of ribeyes at the commissary yesterday. $9.50 a pound! They WERE real good, though! ;^)

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I was against the Muncie location from the start. I worked at the first Muncie-held Nats. Don't see any reason to ever go back.

I suggested satellite flying sites in each extremity of the country so that we could rotate the Nats among them, letting ALL AMA members get a chance to attend. We ran the Nats with mostly volunteer labor when it was rotated. Now the SIGS and AMA have to pay the workers because the local volunteers burned out quickly.

CR

MJC wrote:

Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson

You and me both! When I first heard of teh Muncie site, I did an analysis of their data and concluded that the site should have been placed somewhere in Texas. That would have put it in an area more accessable to the majority of actual competitors and likely users.

There were plenty of rumors about someone in the AMA marrying someone else involved in the real estate transactions....

percentages

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Texas would have been better weather wise as well.

Rumor I heard was the property owner had some connection to DB. Maybe a brother or something. Second rumor was the real estate agent was dating or married to the original owner.

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Sounds pretty close!

Reply to