Sick of all the Religious postings?

The butthead that keeps posting all the religious crap just makes people
want to move further away from it. Is anyone else as tired of it as I am?
Reply to
Jim Slaughter
Yes Jim, we're all tired of it. However, ANY reply, either directly or indirectly, positively or negatively, fuels his fire. All he wants is attention, either good or bad. By completely ignoring the posts, you cut off what he needs. It goes back to a good homily for Google groups: "Don't feed the trolls."
Dr.1
Reply to
Dr1
The voice of "Jim Slaughter" drifted in on the cyber-winds, from the sea of virtual chaos...
Religious postings?
*head, scratches*
Ok, you've go me there... I'll be damed if I see any, but then again, I don't see any crosspost ether (hamster is my friend). };8)
Reply to
Maxx Pollare
The voice of "Jim Slaughter" drifted in on the cyber-winds, from the sea of virtual chaos...
Religious postings?
*head, scratches*
Ok, you've go me there... I'll be damed if I see any, but then again, I don't see any crosspost ether (hamster is my friend). };8)
Reply to
Maxx Pollare

Site Timeline