Vintage RC - Can anyone ID this kit?

I inherited this when a friend of the family passed away. It might just be a totally custom built biplane, but it may also be from a kit. I expect that it's from the 60's. It's all wood with skin stretched over the frame.

pictures:

Any thoughts would be appreciate.

Thank you! Dave

Reply to
dshanley

My first guess is: Astro Bipe. That looks like a nice sound system yo

have. And the old 33/1/3 stuff. Great listening

-- mode

this thread:

mode1

I beleive that is a Wizard biplane 1970 era.

Bob

Reply to
bob36