Sig Liberty Sport Bi-Plane CG

I have bought a used Sig Liberty Sport. Does anyone know what the CG position is??

Bill L

Reply to
Bill Lederer

I have bought a used Sig Liberty Sport. Does anyone know what the CG position is??

Most planes come with a CG, otherwise known as the Carl Goldberg, named after that venerable designer and manufacturer of R/C planes. The CG is usually on the wing someplace, and should be marked on the plans. If your plane doesn't have one, I have several left over from retired or crashed planes. I'm sure one of these would work on your bipe. If you want one, please deposit $10 + $5.00 shipping into my PayPall account, and I'll send it right out.

Dr.1

Reply to
Dr1

I have bought a used Sig Liberty Sport. Does anyone know what the CG position is??

A R/C plane can't fly without a CG. Most planes come with a CG, otherwise known as the Carl Goldberg, named after that venerable designer and manufacturer of R/C planes. It is usually found somewhere on the wing, and is sometimes marked on the plans. If your plane doesn't have one, I have several left over from retired or crashed planes. One should fit your bipe. If you want one, just deposit $10 + $5 shipping into my PayPal account, and I'll send one right out. Dr.1

Reply to
Dr1

That is a wonderful plane to fly. I have mine equipped with a .91

4-stroke and smoke. A good everyday flyer- no hangar queen.

On mine, I just lift it by placing my fingers under the middle of the top wing and it seems to balance there and fly well. I can check the plans if you need.

See mine here:

m-m

Reply to
M-M

Nice planes and web page M-M mk

Reply to
MK

Mike - Great Site! Where can a guy get some info on your Tango?

Reply to
Double Ace

Here:

m-m