Spolierons

I am building a boost glider (Aerotech Phoenix) and one of the options you can add to it is spoilerons.
My two radios are not computerized, but I build microcontroller
circuits for fun (I have no life.....<sigh>) and have found a very good mixer circuit.
The manual is a little unclear on how to make spoilerons work, but it mentions mixing aileron to elevator and elevator to aileron. It also mentions needing TWO hardware mixers to accomplish this (the glider has an aileron servo in each wing).
I've built a few planes now, but the lack of description has me a little unclear how to proceed on this.
Would someone be so kind as to explain this spoileron thing to me - I understand the concept, but the mixing has me a little fuzzy. Maybe there is a webpage someone could point me to that would explain it better? I've looked, but haven't found anything.
The email address listed at the top is a throwaway - it doesn't work. If you want to contact me, use the address below (remove the capital letters first)
Thanks in advance for any help,
Andy
snipped-for-privacy@techemailREMOVE.com
I can explain it in terms of using a computer TX to make the mix. Each aileron has a separate servo. In the case of a Futaba set up these are connected to channels 1 and 6. This also has the advantage of the ability to set differential into the aileron movement i.e.. more up than down. 1 and 6 are mixed to give the aileron function. Now a switch or knob can be programmed to give either a set amount of deflection of both ailerons or a variable amount. Usually about 50% - 70% up gives the best effect. It is advantageous to mix in some up elevator to counteract the nose down effect of spoilerons but by no means essential. The ailerons will continue to work but with reduced effectiveness so a rudder is helpful when landing but again, not essential. The key element is 2 servos.