connecting a Futaba to a USB port.

Does anybody know where I can find some online resource, explaining how to connect a FF6 via USB to use with a simulator. I know there are easier ways, but I enjoy the learning process.

TIA

Reply to
freeda

| Does anybody know where I can find some online resource, explaining how to | connect a FF6 via USB to use with a simulator. I know there are easier ways, | but I enjoy the learning process.

You buy an adapter. Of course, it's possible to make one yourself, but it's not a simple matter. (Making a parallel port interface for use with FMS is, but a USB adaptor is not.)

One such vendors is

I'm sure google could find you more if you looked.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

I found plenty for sale.. I'm just looking for a new project and fancied building one myself. Can't seem to find any circuit diagrams anywhere.

Reply to
freeda

Refer to the Multiplex site =

refer to

Hitec USB adaptor may fit that model TX if round type buddy box plug - may need to change fitting to a square type. - site also has free FMS download link.

Many add-ons for FMS also available at =

see also Hacker models for FMS at foot of page -
(not free)

regards Alan T. see also the build your own Buddy box links, cables and simulators at Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

Thankyou for that, it is just what I'm looking for, unfortuantly google language tools cant make a good job of translating it for me, but I'm travelling to Frankfurt next week to visit my Father, who used to be a TV engineer, so I'm sure I can get some help translating.

Reply to
freeda