connecting a Futaba to a USB port.

Does anybody know where I can find some online resource, explaining how to connect a FF6 via USB to use with a simulator. I know there are easier ways,
but I enjoy the learning process.
TIA
| Does anybody know where I can find some online resource, explaining how to | connect a FF6 via USB to use with a simulator. I know there are easier ways, | but I enjoy the learning process.
You buy an adapter. Of course, it's possible to make one yourself, but it's not a simple matter. (Making a parallel port interface for use with FMS is, but a USB adaptor is not.)
One such vendors is http://www.tti-us.com/sim/prod-USB.html . I'm sure google could find you more if you looked.
`The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree,

ways,
I found plenty for sale.. I'm just looking for a new project and fancied building one myself. Can't seem to find any circuit diagrams anywhere.
Refer to the Multiplex site refer to http://www.multiplexusa.com/FlightSimulator.htm the Hitec USB adaptor may fit that model TX if round type buddy box plug - may need to change fitting to a square type. - site also has free FMS download link.
Many add-ons for FMS also available at http://home.introweb.nl/~erics/fms/planes.htm
see also Hacker models for FMS at foot of page - http://www.hacker-model.cz/indexuk.htm (not free)
regards Alan T. see also the build your own Buddy box links, cables and simulators at Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~atong

ways,

Thankyou for that, it is just what I'm looking for, unfortuantly google language tools cant make a good job of translating it for me, but I'm travelling to Frankfurt next week to visit my Father, who used to be a TV engineer, so I'm sure I can get some help translating.