Stuff

Anybody have anything for sale or trade?

Reply to
AV8R

I have a whole wall full of gas/glow model accessories and parts (those little bagged or blistered cards you picked up over 50 years of modeling just to make sure you would have if needed) I would love to part with now that I'm electrified.

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Red, I would be indeed interested. You done with gas and glow? I've got a like new electric I might swap out for some goodies. A Park Zone Typhoon. It's 100% and in fact, I upgraded the servos on elevator and rudder. The only glow I am flying are on 30 Magnum 4 strokes and I've recently made the change to DIESEL. Yep..they run great and you can easily mix up your own fuel. Also got a Ripmax Zephyr I've retired that's in fine shape.

Red Scholefield wrote:

Reply to
AV8R