Flying Giants live feed up...

I've added a link to the DOGS feed from the Airshow at the Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton Ohio, on our website at:

on the main page (right below our event info), as well as from the LH menu. It'll be up and running all weekend, while the internet feed is live.

Dave AMA 119484

Reply to
Tweek

That's pretty cool ! Thank you for providing the link and the coverage !

Reply to
Skyway

The video feed is now back up, with the Flying Giants crew live at the Thistle Down fly-in in Napoleon, Ohio. We have links on our front page at

for this.

Dave AMA 119484

Tweek