Flying Giants live feed up...

I've added a link to the DOGS feed from the Airshow at the
Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton Ohio, on our website at:
on the main page (right below our event info), as
well as from the LH menu. It'll be up and running all weekend, while
the internet feed is live.
Dave
AMA 119484
Reply to
Tweek
The video feed is now back up, with the Flying Giants crew live at the Thistle Down fly-in in Napoleon, Ohio. We have links on our front page at
for this.
Dave AMA 119484
Tweek

Site Timeline