Super Coverite

Hey Gang:

I have been using this stuff for years: (Super Coverite) Great fabric covering, especially if you preferr to "paint" your model. (now dont throw crap at me) It seems this product is no lolnger available. Anyone know how come ??? or a suitable substitute ??

Denis

Reply to
Denis Winters

Tower still carries it, at least as of last summer. Looks like the white is "temporarily unavailable," but the white is in stock.

Cheers -- \_________Lyman Slack________/ \_______Fly> Hey Gang:

Reply to
Lyman Slack

Yeah: See the white is what I use because it paintable: everybody is running it "Temporarly out of stock" which indicates they are not getting it from the manufacture

Denis

Reply to
Denis Winters

Jerry Nelson sells an iron-on paintable fabric covering

Carrell

I actually exclusively use Nelsons paint. And I will probably start utilizing his covering as well. If I am correct it is the same stuff as "Solortex" made in the U.K. and also sold by Balsa USA

Denis

Reply to
Denis Winters