SuPr Louny Omega 2?

I've just come home with a large box containing a pattern-style model called a 'SuPr Louny Omega 2'. It is 1690 wingspan, veneered foam wings, ready-built balsa fuselage and comes from the Czech Republic. I bought it from a friend of mine (I am getting out of heli flying and he is getting further in, so we keep trading stuff!) together with an old but unused ST 90 with a Perry pump.

Has anyone heard of this model, or better yet, flown one? It looks like it should fly well, especially with the 90 up front.

I would also appreciate some ideas about a pipe and manifold for the ST, and some rough figures for props; the only 90s I've used in the past have been 4 strokes.

I can post a couple of pics of the kit if anyone is interested or thinks they know something about it. I've been modelling for over 30 years, but never heard of a SuPr Louny (super looney?) model before!

Reply to
David Smith